Old August 19th 03, 04:29 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 02:12:18 GMT, Tanada wrote:

Tanada wrote:

The Haven, our local no-kill pet shelter is having a candlelight vigil
for homeless and lost pets. I'm getting ready to head out the door
now. Will fill you in later.

Pam S.

Sorry, just got back from the vigil. It was for all the pets gone to
the bridge in the last year. I thought about the groups RB pets while
they were reading the names, and wasn't the only one to cry when they
were reading the Rainbow Bridge poem. I didn't win anything at the
raffle, donated a couple of bags of cat food and volunteered my hubby,
the boys, and time tomorrow. We're getting back into volunteer mode.

Please wish Mike LUCK!!!! He has a job interview at one of our local
grocery stores tomorrow. I definitely have to have him on the road
early in the am. Please purr and think job success thoughts for him
tomorrow.

Pam S.

job success purrs and prayers on the way