Old December 13th 04, 09:51 AM

Sherry wrote:

Hmmm. I was listening to oldies internet radio, and discovered my cats
hate Donnie Osmond. Honest. They fled the room with their ears back.

Your cats have good taste. Or at least, they know bad when they hear it.

When I used to play Pavarotti, particularly Nessum Dorma, Cherokee
used to get in the middle of the floor and roll over on his back. I
say he loved it. DH says it was cat-talk for "If it thinks I"m dead,
it will go away."

Hmm... I suspect DH was making a comment of his own!

My daughter says locking cats up in a carrier for TED, and making them
listen to Harry Chapin all the way in the car is borderline animal abuse.

But maybe they'd like "Cats in the Cradle"?

Joyce