Old September 14th 03, 10:37 PM
Agua Girl

Why don't you try "no thanks but thank you for stopping by" and then
shut the door? Works fine.

I am curious about all your goats blood, hell, pentagram "jokes". I
hope it is not your opinion that anyone who wears a pentagram (or
pentacle) is some how involved in those silly tv depictions of pagans
or witches. If not, than your merely perpetuating a myth..if so...get
informed.

AG

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
I am not a fan of Jehovah's Witnesses since they make it a point to come

your house to quote the bible when you clearly did not ask them to. Here

are
a some excuses or questions one can use to get rid of them.

1. It is time for my cat worshipping meeting.

2. I am getting ready to go out to and witness the sacrifice of a goat so

can't talk right now.

3. This household is ruled by three cats and I must bow to them.

4. I am meeting with my other religious brothers so I don't have time

right
now. It is also my turn to bring the goat's blood.

5. Thanks for coming but Jehovah owes me money from a previous gambling
debt. Are you here to pay up?

6. The dark lord says I'll have a hard time in hell if I keep him waiting.

7. I am hosting my first orgy. Do you have any grapes?

8. Got any virgins in your group?

9. You interrupted my porno viewing and thanks to you JW's I am now

sexually
frustrated.

10. Didn't you see the pentagram hanging in my window?

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com