Old January 3rd 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Bubbles flew the coop!

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 21:26:17 +0000, RobZip wrote:

When you said "NOW" to your wife, did she tell YOU to do it? MLB

The agreement was that if she wanted to take the little guy in that she
would assume responsibility for getting the neutering and other vet
neccessities taken care of. I've done all this for our other 4 cats
including force feeding Spot to nurse him back from a respiratory infection
that killed two of his siblings. I was not really in favor of adding any
more to our household but if this little guy charmed her in an irresistable
way, I could certainly understand. However, she did agree to the terms and
I'm not going to let it be pushed off on me this time. My work schedule
simply won't allow for it. If she can make arrangements for the surgery to
be done on a Friday, I could pick him up and be with him all day on Sat. and
Sun to monitor his recuperation. Considering all we have to deal with day
to day, I feel that's a pretty fair split of the responsibility.