Old March 17th 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default Cat returned to Humane Society after one day because......

On Mar 17, 4:57 am, "IBen Getiner" wrote:

Well, Charles...?

Let me Charlie, you take it easy, Ill handle your light work.

IBen, you're a racist.

You point the finger at blacks, they point the finger at you, I see no
difference between the two.

Far as ignorance? at least many blacks realize that their lack of
knowledge and education is crippling? They know this. But what is your
excuse? call it racism, call it hate, call it FEAR.

SO you are part of the problem.

One in every 13 men that a black man will shoot is a loud mouthed
dumbassed cracker like yourself.

And your attitude SUX!

I thrashed you before, you took it well. Do I need to thrash you
again?

Well Iben?

Barry