Old April 3rd 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Experiences with Xylitol (sugar substitute)?

On 2006-04-03, Bill Stock penned:

Thanks for the Keyboard rec BTW, came today. It seems to be working
fine, although the mouse seems to have a mind of it's own at times.
Likely just a setup issue. I love the Blue Tooth, absolutely no
wires, unlike the previous mouse, which sat about a foot away from
it's receiver.

Err, well, that's not the mouse I recommended, as I don't have any
bluetooth pointer devices ...

Anyway, all of my logitech trackballs have come with Windows drivers
that allow you to define "up" ... if you're running Windows, maybe
that will help.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully