Old October 21st 17, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_3_]

Default Time for catacopter tours

"Jolly good, Roadcat 1! Please do so. You and your group are always
welcome here."

"Roger, Rothera. 'Porter has been dropped, an dey's starting to go
through. Next time meebe keep dem science types on a shorter leash!
Roadcat 1 clear."

"OK, kitties, let's get back to our tour. Hows about we go party for a
bit wif da kitties at da Amundson Scott South Pole station, den when
we'z done go visit with da Russian kitties at Vostok Station?"

[Ranger whispers into Francesca's ear after listening to his catellite phone]

Ok, kitties, minor change of plans. The Amud=ndson Scott kitties called
Ranger and expressed an interest in goint to Vostok Station with us.
We'll head for the South Pole Station and pick up their kitties, then
we'll land at Vostok Station.

[A few minutes later the catacopter touches down on the helipad at
Amundson-Scott South Pole Station. As soon as the skids touch down a
dozen kitties wearing heavy parkas dash from the nearby equipment
hangar to the catacopter. They climb inside and make themeselves
comfortable. A very large Maine Coon Cat starts meowing on the
intercom.]

"Hihi, efurry kitty! Hey dere, Zoot and Zack, long time not see! I'z
Homer, and I'z da cat ambassador of da Amundson Scott Station. We
bringed along a couple cases of nip vodka fur our comrades at Vostok.
Anyone care for a nip before we get dere?"