Old January 24th 04, 01:02 PM
Rich

Well, my FeLV is confined to the (heated) basement - last survivor (3
years positive) of an extended family of 8 kittens and 4 adults; all
positive that we tested. I spend a minimum of 20-30 minutes with him
just about every day, and am considering both a retest (going negative
at this age VERY unlikely) or a companion.

Can you isolate in a different room?

--
Rich

End PA property taxes:
http://www.grandoldusa.com/
"Chris" wrote in message
link.net...
I wrote earlier about stray FElV+ Big Boy for whom I'm looking for a

home.
In the meantime, he is confined to my bathroom or a big dog kennel I
borrowed. Problem is that he is now meowing almost constantly--I know

he
wants to get out but I can't let him because of my own cats...Does

anyone
have any suggestions as to how to calm him down & make him a little

more
content?