Old May 31st 05, 12:00 PM
jmcquown

Mischief wrote:
I managed to grab Imp to clip his claws and give him a good brushing.

He didn't like being held for the the clipping, and i accidentally cut
the tip of his pad on one toe. Oh dear!! Then he did the same thing
on another tor on the other front foot. It was a mixture of him
struggling and me trying to hold him still and bad luck.

I feel really bad, and it wasn't bleeding too badly. I put on some
neosporin and the bleeding pretty much stopped, but i know Imp is
really mad at me now. I feel bad, I wasn't trying to hurt him,

He's probably licking his paws right now. I told Kristen and we're
going to keep a close eye on him to make sure they dont' get infected.
The poor boy!! I don't want to have to take him to work to get his
paws bandaged!!

Purrs that Imp is okay and his paws don't get infected.

Kristi

Purrs for Imp and purrs for your nerves.

Jill