Old May 4th 04, 11:20 AM
JP Hobbs

Good cause I've been wondering too,hope he's back safe with his family
Jean.P.
CATherine wrote in message
On Mon, 03 May 2004 13:31:43 -0400, Takayuki
wrote:

Dan M wrote:

I recall a little while ago someone posted that Buddy might have
returned to his old neighborhood. Any updates on that situation? I'm
keeping my fingers crossed that he really is near home again, and can be
re-socialized quickly.

I've been wondering that, too. I hope there will be some good news
from CATherine when things develop.

I haven't seen the family for a few days. I have sent an email but
haven't heard back yet. Maybe tomorrow i will try to call. I will let
you know as soon as I hear anything.

--
CATherine