Old August 11th 03, 02:53 AM
Relish

bewtifulfreak wrote:
"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message

Good luck with that statement. This group is nothing but extremists
who like to flame away people who are not of like mind or who they
cannot convert.

I'm not an extremist, but the fact is, most countries have banned declawing
for a reason,

Extremist: One is winning an argument with a declawer.

I'm not an extremist either. In fact, I detest protests and
agenda-driven bull**** activism.

But this is a simple case of people choosing to maim their pets for
their own convenience. There is no gray area here. It's just wrong.
THAT is why people like Brandy like to resort to the E word. It
creates a fantasy that maybe they're not horrible people. But they are.