Old April 14th 04, 02:10 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

I'ze thinking about a Joon wedding. Do you have anyfing planned for Joon?

Well, mine Joon skejule looks a lot like mine May skejule. In fact, it
looks to be zactly da same! So Joon would be gud. Is you finking of a
small ceremony or a big one? Eifur way is fine by mineownself.

I discovered nip when I was still a kitten. I used to roll onto my back and
try to groom my face with both front paws.

I likes da smell ok, and it makes kind of relaxed. But Fluffitha eats it
and rolls all ober it and gets it all ober herself and drools a lot. And
Cleopatra rubs her face all ober it and eats it, den rolls all ober it.
Amelia just eats it and rubs her face in it a liddle bit.

Amelia is out here too?

Any time da back door is open, Ameliagrump is outside. Unless she's
riding on Paw's shoulders after a shower, or unless Meowmie just putted
food out.

[Lilith Kitten rolls onto her back and shows Sammy her bellyfurs.]

You haves da most bootiful, fluffy bellyfurs! I jus never noo dat a
girlkitty could be so bootiful! And dere you go showing me dat you'z
even bootifuler than I thought...

Sammy Kitten