Old April 14th 04, 09:00 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

I'ze need to meow to Miranda-banda, High Priestess of the Shaman Temple of
Bast, to see if she can make it to the newsgroup for a Joon wedding. Is
that alright?

ABso-fur-lutely!

Capt. Midnight likes to sleep in it. Kitty Schottland has a sock filled
with nip and rubbs her whiskers and forehead all over it. Sometimes I do
too.

I sometimes rubs my face and forehead all over da catnip-stuffed mousie
toy dat we share. It smells good!

Won't she run away if she goes in the Out?

Nope. Our backyard Out is pretty much escape proof - believe me, I'z
tried! Efurry time we'd find a new way out, Paw would put up a new way
to stop us. When he put up da magic wire, dat finished da whole idea of
scaping - touch da magic silver wire that's about 2 kittie-lengths high
in da fence, and it bites you! Even Amelia doesn't try to get out now.

She even goes out in front sometimes, but she only gets to do dat when
she's on a string.

Oh, why fangu! Now it's your turn to show the bellyfurs.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Sammy rolls over on his back and stretches out as long as he can,
showing his cute orange and white belly fluff

Sammy Kitten