Old November 19th 03, 05:05 AM
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

piggy-backing

"Karen" wrote in message
in article CSBub.2430$3z5.2310@okepread01, Cat Protector at
wrote on 11/18/03 9:57 PM:

No, he did in fact says cats were Satan and he did mention his dislike

of
cats. I saw an interview with him when he said that.

I never said he didn't say cats were Satan or that he didn't dislike cats.
I specifically referred to the comment about running over his kitten. What
was originally posted (the PETA quip) implied that he did so intentionally
and as I recall from the interview I saw, this was not true. From what I
remember, he was quite traumatized by the incident and that is one of the
reasons he never owned another cat.

Well *saying* cats are Satan and purposely running over a kitten are two
different things.

Karen

Very different, but not everyone can see that. Sometimes I say my cat is a
"fatso catso," but that doesn't mean I hate her and would run her over
because she's full-figured.

And not liking cats does not equal being a bad person--a weird person,
maybe, but certainly not bad.

rona