Old May 4th 04, 04:26 AM
Takayuki

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Victor Martinez had some very interesting things to
say about Tee hee...My Honey and Joe Kitty:

I would have turned around and never looked back. I refuse to socialize
with people who think their "race" is superior to others. I have zero
tolerance for bigotry of any kind.

Funny, I don't recall you saying anything about Joyce's accusing me of
racism because I'm a Republican [which is why I was out of this group
for several months. I do NOT enjoy being the victim of politically
correct bigotry in a supposed group of friends, especially when it's
considered socially acceptable to indulge in such knee-jerk
stereotyping].

Oh yes, I think it's important to remember that the current Republican
party was founded on an abolitionist platform. Certainly you would be
right in saying that neither of the current major parties are based on
racism.