Old May 4th 04, 04:18 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Victor Martinez had some very interesting things to
say about Tee hee...My Honey and Joe Kitty:

I would have turned around and never looked back. I refuse to socialize
with people who think their "race" is superior to others. I have zero
tolerance for bigotry of any kind.

Funny, I don't recall you saying anything about Joyce's accusing me of
racism because I'm a Republican [which is why I was out of this group
for several months. I do NOT enjoy being the victim of politically
correct bigotry in a supposed group of friends, especially when it's
considered socially acceptable to indulge in such knee-jerk
stereotyping].

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL