Old April 28th 13, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Spicey seeks attention

On 4/27/2013 3:59 PM, Takayuki wrote:

Spicey, my cute little untame girl has been with us for over half a year
now, and seems quite accepting of everyone and everything.

Every morning, I get a visit in bed from Spicey. Usually, Dot and Buster
will already be with me, since they often sleep on top of the covers, or on
me.

When Spicey hops up and surveys the bedtop scene with her big round eyes
and multicolored face, it looks like a tiny angel had descended through a
rainbow to come see me. She'll sometimes even bow her head at my
outstretched hand, or let Dot wash her neck. She's usually in a good mood
in the morning.

During the day, I'll sometimes find her following me, which makes me go
"Awww" and turn around towards her. But strangely, that makes her turn
right back around and trot away from me. So we end up repeating this
process where she follows me, I follow her, I give up and walk away, then
she starts following me again. I'm not sure what that is about.

I can't believe it's already been six months! She's really taken to
you.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.