Old April 29th 13, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Spicey seeks attention

"Takayuki" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 12:34:12 -0400, ann791 wrote:
Thanks for the update. It sounds like she is settling into your
family.Will she let you pet her yet?

Oh yes. She likes being patted on the flat part of her head.

She seems particularly tolerant of handling when I'm still in bed. I
imagined that it brings up memories of her meowmie for her.

Also, you probably don't seem so threatening when you're at her level.
Waffles still doesn't want me to stand and pet him if he's on the couch,
although he loves it if he's in my lap or in bed with me.

Joy