Old September 13th 03, 03:17 AM
Steve Crane

"Rona Yuthasastrakosol" wrote in message ...
I went to the store to pick up some SD Adult Original dry for my cat. There
was none on the shelf and when I asked the salesclerk about it, she pointed
out the bag of SD Oral Care Adult. She told me that Adult Original was now
Oral Care Adult. I had my doubts, but bought the Oral Care, anyway. I have
since checked Hill's website and find no information to back up her claim.
Could you tell me if the salesclerk was correct, or if perhaps she was just
misguided?

Thanks!

rona

Rona,
I have *NO* idea why a salesclerk would say such a thing. It's
simply not correct. Oral Care Adult is similar in nutrient profile,
but produced in a ay to remove plaque and tartar from the teeth.