Old May 7th 10, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Cat "Mystic" will do anything for a treat :-)

I said:

Marina wrote:

http://www.yourdailycute.com/2010/05...for-treat.html

It's the same voice, isn't it?

Oh, you might be right! I didn't recognize the voice (good catch!),
but I thought that the web URL that came up at the end of the video
looked awfully familiar - "klaatu" something.

I looked this up further and discovered that this guy has a channel on
Youtube of a number of talking animal videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaatu42#p/

The two talking cats and the cat mystic are the best, but there are
some funny moments in most of them. Also, there was another familiar
one that's been posted here, "What cats are really thinking". LOL.

Note: I'm pretty sure he doesn't make the actual videos - he just
creates dialogue to go along with the mouth movements and body
language, etc, of existing videos. I'm saying this because there's
one of a beaver standing in the middle of a road while a fair amount
of traffic whizzes by. Whenever I see something like that, I always
wonder, "Who is this clown, *videotaping* instead of getting the animal
out of danger??" However, as it turns out, someone does intervene,
nothing bad happens, and the brief dialogue in it is funny.

Joyce

--
I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and
money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty