Old July 17th 13, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Cat "Mystic" will do anything for a treat :-)

wrote:

On Friday, May 7, 2010 6:30:02 AM UTC+2, Gabey8 wrote:
I got this from Your Daily Cute:

http://www.yourdailycute.com/2010/05...for-treat.html

Hee hee hee!

Donna, Captain, Stanley, and Mini (all of whom would cheerfully do the
same thing, if there were treats involved)

i saw this vid a longgggg time ago and it was so funny. tried looking for it recently and could not find it anymore on youtube... the link above says the vid is private.. is there any other place i can find it? would love to show my boyfriend.

I haven't been able to find it in a long time, either. The video is called
"Kitty is a Very Bad Mystic". The guy who made this video goes by "Klaatu42"
on Youtube, and he has a channel that includes a lot of other really funny
talking-animal videos, including several other cat ones. Unfortunately, the
"bad mystic" video is no longer there. I've asked in the comments a couple
of times what happened to it, and so have several other people, but no
answer. The same guy has a Facebook page, so you might try asking there.

--
Joyce

I will not sniff at my male human's feet after he takes his shoes off,
freeze my mouth open in disgust and then sniff my private parts to compare
odors. -- Cat Resolutions