Old October 6th 14, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

Fangu furry muchly, Amelia! Derez so much to do. Kan yoo fingk uv enneefing I mite hav leeved off uv my list?

Rebecca

FluffyKitz can definitely can handle the catering. Sammy and Ranger are
fueling up the delivery truck and the tugs, and checking the heating and
cooling systems in the carts, Harri has arranged some short-term
laoborers to help us load up the trucks and make sure we have enough of
everything.

And I remember that we have a bunch of decorations from previous
Jellicle Balls in the warehouse too.

Amelia