Old September 29th 03, 07:02 PM
Ollie Burger

Cheryl wrote in message ...
In ,
Ollie Burger composed with style:
Cheryl wrote in message

The Vet gave a prescription for flagyl for
Buster's diarrhea, so I have that. I'll see
what he has to say after looking her over.

I'm wracking my brain trying to remember
your other cat's name... arrgh, another
senior moment :0) I hope they are both
well though... thanks for the input.

Shamrock. Though now I have a third; Bonnie. She was caught in
my trap when I was trapping some of the strays around here for
neutering. I couldn't find a place for her and I hated risking her
with FeLV but I couldn't release her with the older cats. She was
just too small (about 4-6 months). She's vaccinated for FeLV now and
I hope that keeps her healthy.

The 4 kittens that were born to Carrot shortly
after the FeLV outbreak, are all healthy and
happy... Sunny, the male (a golden Tabby
with a white chin, chest, and sox), is an
absolute delite, so I am happy we ended up
keeping them. In any case, I suppose the
vaccine must be at least somewhat effective.

BTW, Butchie is ovbiously upset regarding
Buster... he's been insecure and needy all
week - as if he isn't an attention hog in any
case - but he's getting lotsa lovin'
nonetheless... Butchie and Max are piled up
at my feet right now

OB

I'm sorry for Butchie... poor lil guy. Shadow was very clingy after
Marley passed, too.. even though they never really got along. Give
Butchie and Max and the other 7 scritches from me and good luck with
Rhuni

Poor lil guy? lol When Rhuni is cuddled up
next to Behemoth Butchie, she looks like a
little kitten :-) But yes, he (along with the
others) are getting lotsa extra attention, so
they should be feeling secure again before
too long... I hope!

In any case, give Shadow, Shamrock, and
Bonnie, scritches from me... and thanks for
your kind thoughts.

OB