Old August 15th 03, 06:44 PM
Gary

LeeAnne wrote:

Too funny - it reminded me of a story I saw on one of those Real TV type
shows where a town (in the UK I think) was being terrorized by a loose
lion -- people were petrified of it, people had seen it, big, nasty lion.
Turns out it was about a 20 lb house cat that was completely blonde/buff/tan
in color. It was funny to me since the 'lion' looked just like my Max.

LeeAnne

I once worked in a small (exotic) pet shop in a small town. We had a baby bear.
It once got loose. By evening time, it had grown to a full size grizzly, and
there was a posse out hunting it. Meanwhile, any child could have walked off
with that little bear. )

Gary