Old July 10th 05, 05:34 PM
PawsForThought

Steve Crane wrote:
PawsForThought wrote:
It has
been proven that a canned diet has more benefits to the cat's overall
health than a dry kibble diet.

Peer reviewed published citations please. Other than forcing more water
to be excreted through the urine with canned food versus dry food
excreting more through the feces - something that would positively
affect less than 2% of cats with urolith problems - I would like to see
any peer reviewed published clinical trials which prove such a claim.

Since I don't have access to published peer reviewed journals, I will
assume Phil P. would be a better person to answer than me. He's very
knowledgeable about dry verus canned diets. I can of course give you
anecdotal evidence, but I'm sure that probably won't mean much to you.