Old August 18th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default belly rubs w/sound effects

wrote:

My cats all have Special Places where I am to give them ministrations.
Roxy has her special Petting Area on the throw rug in the living room.
Licky's spot is on the couch in my office, when I'm on the computer.

Miranda has her special place in the shower stall (!), and lately in my
easy chair. Caliban will take pettings anywhere.

OK, I lied - Smudge is not picky about this and will receive petting
just about anywhere, the little slut. But she *really* loves belly
rubs when she's outside on the sidewalk in front of my house. She just
rolls and rolls, squirming around excitedly and displaying her belly.

Nikki was exactly the same when we went for walkies. The first thing she
would do when we came out the door was to throw herself on the ground
and squirm around. She would repeat it every few steps all along the
way. Oh, I miss those walkies!

Stories and pics at
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/