Old August 18th 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default belly rubs w/sound effects

Marina wrote:

Nikki was exactly the same when we went for walkies. The first thing she
would do when we came out the door was to throw herself on the ground
and squirm around. She would repeat it every few steps all along the
way. Oh, I miss those walkies!

Aw, wasn't it sweet to take a walk with a cat? I do this with Smudge
sometimes, and she just trots alongside me, stopping every so often to
check something out, and then running to catch up. Every so often,
she'll lose track of where I am, and start meowing loudly from some
unseen location. I'll just call for her, and she'll come bounding out
from behind a bush or wherever she is, and trot-trot-trot up to me,
meowing the whole way, no doubt complaining about how I'd disappeared.

Did you and Nikki take walks on the island, without a leash?

Joyce