Old October 14th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Ize Kant Stay Long

[Black polydactyl kitty looking very tired enters and makes his way to
the guestbook table]

Hi Willow. Ralph, itz gud tu see yu agin [shaykz Ralphz paw]

Ize kant stay long cuz Ize goin tu da Bridj dis afternoon, but Ize
wantid tu kum an sine da gestbuk wun last tyme. Ize gonna miss
effurywun furry mich, but mine tyme tu go haz kum. Ize so furry
tired.

Hemi pikz up da pen, dipz it in da inkwell an sinez hiz naym

Ernest P. Hemmingway (Hemi)

Tabitha and I feel so sad that you are going to The Bridge, and we will miss
you so much. Uff awl da days for yew to mayke yer journey, dis iz da best
one, bekause we remember doze hoo hab gone on befur anna we will be finking
about yew n purring for your sayfe trip, and purring for yer sad hoomin.
Da Bridge iz a bootiful pwace were yoo will be happy, well, n furry active.
I jest ported a message to my Unkl Mutt, hoo went to da Bridge wasy yeer to
meet you n show yew around.
We wuv yew Hemi. Yew will nebber bee forgotten n wee will all alwayz wuv
yew.
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuurs n luvs
Mosey and his Mrs Tabitha Fluffytail