Old February 3rd 10, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Matted

hopitus wrote:

On Feb 2, 6:48?pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
some asshole wrote:
One of my kitties tricked me. I now find he has a total mat half way
down his back. What can i do: Do i take him to the Vet. to shave off
the mat or is there a chain that grooms kitties?

Your cat is expressing its rebelliousness by growing its fur out into a
mullet. Leave it alone and it will eventually give up.

Have you tried setting fire to your kitchen? Plastic bottles and Shake 'n'
Bake burn really well.

OMG. ROFLMAO. MulletCat.

Actually, I think it's probably more like a dreadlock.

Joyce

--
I promise I will meditate more closely upon the causal relationship
between going dumpster diving on Sunday afternoon and projectile