Old November 15th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

Default cat cancer?

"kittypandora" u39076@uwe wrote in message news:7b3b7d4f67cef@uwe...
hello...my 7 year old cat has a grape sized lump on his back right leg.
It
is attached to something whether it be muscle or bone, not sure. He is
still
eating and doing everything like normal but it has grown since I noticed
it
about a month ago. HELP!!!!

You need a vet, and you need to see a vet IMMEDIATELY!!! The best help we
can give you is to stress the importance of getting a diagnosis as soon as
possible. This simply isn't something that can be diagnosed (or advice
given for treatment) in a newsgroup.

*Please* take your cat to a vet, and then please update us so we will the
results of the examination.

MaryL