Old December 27th 14, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default My outside cat has an electric blanket

Aw...that's really sweet and warm. I guess she really needs a warm blanket.

A.
https://www.facebook.com/mainecoonandothercatlovers

On Tuesday, 16 December 2014 08:18:36 UTC+8, John Doe wrote:
I was thinking of ways to keep it warm during the winter. You know, boxes
or whatever. I bought an electric blanket and it hasn't left the area since
that day. The weather hardly gets below freezing, so I'm hoping for a cold
night I think it will work at least down to 0°F. One night was about 30°
and it was no problem. Since then, I put it in a larger box that is only
half covered. It's kind of paranoid, like half feral, it cringes when it's
petted but it enjoys having its head scratched. So if it gets near zero it
will probably move into that covered half of the box. Still on the electric
blanket, that should keep it warm and cozy. Since the electric blanket is
folded up, it generates concentrated heat and must be left on the lowest
settings. As with all of their bedding, clean paper towels are used like
sheets.

--
Since it's kept outside, of course it's neutered.