Old May 5th 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default And...

I would think one's response might depend what you can and cannot see.
Picasso just confuses me for the most part.
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
hopitus wrote:

You have a discerning eye, anyway. Kinkade was/is (like, is the dude
dead?)
NOT Picasso. ROFL. Do you like Toulouse Lautrec? One of my faves.

Unfortunately, Kinkade is still alive and living and has his art studio in
Western North Carolina.

His art is not demanding. There is not need for an emotional response to
his work. It is pretty lighting and so forth, but that's about it. I was
more impressed with Mary Casset, Laura Burch (who also doesn't demand an
emotional response, but gets one), Monet, Manet, and Suratt.

Pam S. who is sure she spelled some of these incorrectly.