Old November 20th 05, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default I don't want to give her away, but she just won't stop urinating!

Gurpreet wrote:

Thank you so much for all your input! I have two cats right now and
three litter boxes

Perhaps the cats need more litter boxes in a large house. I once tried to
move all the litter boxes down to the basement. Boy, was that a dumb thing
to do! The cats got pretty lazy about going downstairs and found other
spots to use instead, mostly on various throw rugs. Now I have 5 boxes
upstairs and 2 down in the basement and everybody's much happier.

Other than that, I think you're on the right track to confine the one cat
and get things cleaned up and calmed down.