Old January 1st 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cat pregnancy worries

Jimmyness wrote:
I also have worries about her haveing kittens so young,
shez only a kitten herself compared to my two cats.
Jimmyness

If I may opine,

You should be more concerned with getting her into the vet, get her
fixed, and get a kitty abortion. We know there are thousands of animals
put to sleep every day so this is the logical humane responsible
alternative. Is she/he a responsible pet owner to allow her to get
pregnant in the first place? I'd make arrangements with the owner to
pay you back for the bill when they get home.

Best wishes, Karl.