Old April 27th 11, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Jus chekkin in

sumtimez we hasta sharez da hoominz beclawz anofur kitty reallee nedz dem...
at leazt dat iz whut soft sayz, I mineownsef thinkz i needs alla tenshunz
anna i shuld come furzt, Trudi
"Cheryl" wrote in message
Me an Cinnamon has bin onna missin list doo, as youshual, tu thu falingz
uv thu hoomin sekkertary. we haz noted a noo arrivul, an sum sukksefful
TED trips (altho notted enuf TED attaks, i hasta say) aniz glad tu see
them.

Besidez notted riting fur uz, ower Meomie haz bin cat-sittin. I mite hav
mechuned Harry-thu-Cat AKA Sir Harold Smudge befur. He iz a furry furry
senyour cat wat lives in ower nayborhood. Meomie finks he must be gettin
up inna 18-20 yeer age ranj. Hiz hoominz is inna florida, notte sure bout
that but itz sumwere wif sunshine, and maybe sum uv yu lives theer tu.

Harry wuz alwayz a kinda neur.. noor.... spayshul cat hoo duznt git on
well wif othur cats an tends tu git pee infekshuns or othur purroblems
wen all alone. He liffed inna klosit fur munfs wen he wuznt alone, butted
his favrite hoomin went away tu Youniversity. So he hasta stay in his own
hous, butted also needs regyoular visits an attenshun, notted just a
refill onna catfud bowl.

So we iz neglekted.

Jus saying so.

--
Sam

Harry's really doing astonishing well for his age. He's skinny and rather
arthritic, and has to spend the time when I'm not there in his own little
room because if he's too far from the litter box when he needs to go,
well, he can't always make it there. Oddly enough, he tends to make sure
is is close enough if there's a human present. He is still eating well,
and sits in the windows to survey his domain and make sure no evil
intruders have shown up. He's even apparently forgiven me for not being
his current favourite hoomin, and curled up next to me on the sofa for
petting. He usually ignores me, when someone else is around. There's no
sign of any weird behaviour due to loneliness, or of health problems. I
hope I'll be able to deliver him in as good condition as he was when the
family left!

Cheryl