Old May 1st 11, 11:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Jus chekkin in

Fangu all fur yur unnerstandin.

I iz makin sure I gits myne pettin tuday by climin on Meomie wile she iz
sittin atta pooter and befur that she wuz a bit notted unnerstandin when
I wuz tryin tu curl up next tu thu pooter undur thu monitur stand,
butted she objekted cuz there wuznt enuff rum fur myne jenerruslly
purporshuned body theer, eveun when thu photos wuz nocked down flat.

Wun uv da fishies haz goned tu the brij, butted that wuznt uneggspected
cuz it moved in ony a fyew days befur thu holidayz an maybe wuz
stressed, Enyway, no wun iz upset bout thu fishie tutu much. It wuz a
betta. Thu goldenfishies iz fine, an so iz Harry-the-Cat. Well, sorta.
He had a liddul aksident. Meomie sez I gotta say a big aksident. Shed
been wurried he mite be a bit konstipated. He iznt. And he lefted a larj
puddul tutu. Furchuately, this wuz in his rum fur thu nite wat haz a
lino.. vinul...sum kinda hard floor, wich is why this iz his rum. He has
also bin gitting madder an madder wen it iz tyme fur hum tu go bak tu
his rum an he wants tu stay inna living rum. Thiz mite be related tu thu
puddle. He duz luv sittin or lyin onna sofa wile a hoomin waches TV,
with sum chekking out thu bak yard fur Introodurs thru thu windo frum
tyme tu tyme.

Hiz reel hoomins will be bak late onna Toosday.

--
Sam