Old April 1st 04, 05:55 PM
RedRiver35

Good morning:

Well ...

He acts like he wants me to pet him but when I open the door he runs.

He also cries when going around the gate in the next yard.

He hever has let us pet him.

I wonder if he wants me to follow him, which I can't do because the neighbor
gate is such that I can't open it, it is a privacy fence, and the neighbor is
gone.

He has been coming up and crying several times a day ever since he showed up
again.

I can, however, talk to him, and he does seem to pay attention to me.

Chelle.

Maybe he wants to come in...... does he let you pet him?

"The day may come when the rest of the animal creation may acquire those rights
which never could have been withholden from them but by the hand of tyranny.
The question is not can they REASON, nor can they TALK, but can they SUFFER?"
-- Jeremy Bentham