Old September 20th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Angie hates me

On 19 Sep 2006 18:42:59 -0700, "Cory" wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

What do the other humans do that you don't do?

Or vice versa! Good point, though... somethin' to definitely think
about. --- Unca Cory

Why are they NOT
setting her off? I want to know and I want choonas!!!!!!!!!!!

Whutza 'choona', Cinder??? I'z neffur heerd dat wurd befur.

Say "Choona" to any cat and you'll know what it means. I've been
around humans too long to speak meowchat but "Choona" comes close!!
When my human makes with the can opener and says "Choona" I know what
he means.
Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Many choonas!!!!! And I'll bite my human's toe.

Likkin' itzownself attid fore ay-em iz jist az eefecktif, I'z fownd.
Grandmeowmie sqweelz wif sheer, udder, pyoor DEELYTE wen I duz dat!!!

Likkin' sounds like a gud policy!

*snork*

--- Onyx