Old June 22nd 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default Ping Sheelagh

"sheelagh" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 22 Jun, 17:36, "Matthew" wrote:
"sheelagh" wrote in message

ups.com...

On 20 Jun, 01:11, "Matthew" wrote:
Hey I know you had a post about rabies take a look at what we have
deal
with here in Florida

http://www.local6.com:80/news/135266...ts=orlpn&tid=2...

http://tinyurl.com/2dm8m7

OMG, that doesn't bare thinking about. I find it hard to imagine that
simply putting your bins out could be so daunting!!
He was right, had that been a child, it wouldn't have stood a chance.
Having said that, how big is a Bob Cat? I imagine it to be bigger than
a domestic cat, yet not as large as a wildcat ( like a lion Cheetah or
a lynx?)
It must have been terrifying..!!
S;o)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobcat- Hide quoted text -

Very informative. Thank you very much indeed.
I had no idea what one looked like, & couldn't relate it's size to the
cat either.

I know that there are breeds of cats including Ragdolls & Birmans,
that have Lynx patterns. Do you know whether this is because a bob
cat has been bred into the domestic cat, or whether it is a breeding
program that has evolved into that pattern through several generations
@ all?
S;o)

I have no idea I am not much into cat breeding or its outcomes but very
possible