Old October 27th 08, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Halloween Shopping At The Boutique

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica teleports into the Boutique and
knocks over a row of kitty-sized costumes. *Hello? *Anykitty here?
Oh, hello Pitoonya! *Do you have a devil's costume? *My human, Becky,
says I got the devil in me because I wake her in the middle of the
night for no reason, and chase around my sisfur, Miss Tina Marie of
the Maine Coon Patrol.

Wud yu konzidur:http://tinyurl.com/5act8d
Or uddurz frumhttp://tinyurl.com/6obr6b*?

Do you have just a red cape and red horns I can wear over my ears?

Sheriff Rosco

A large brown and white tabby with a big fluffy tail slinks out of
the teleporter and goes over to another row of costumes. *Hmmm, she
thinks. *If Rosco is going to be himself, a devil, then maybe I should
be a Viking Princess. *After all, I am bigger than he is ...

Which did yu hav in mynd?http://tinyurl.com/5lbswc
orhttp://tinyurl.com/5lxuto* ?

Both costumes are beautiful! I'll take the first one. Do you also
have a Viking helmet with horns and braids?

Here's my debit card from Catmerica National Bank. Only ring my
costume up on it. The Sheriff will have to pay for his own!

Miss Tina Marie