Old October 29th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Halloween Shopping At The Boutique

A large brown and white tabby with a big fluffy tail slinks out of
the teleporter and goes over to another row of costumes. Hmmm, she
thinks. If Rosco is going to be himself, a devil, then maybe I
should
be a Viking Princess. After all, I am bigger than he is ...

Which did yu hav in mynd?http://tinyurl.com/5lbswc
orhttp://tinyurl.com/5lxuto?

Both costumes are beautiful! *I'll take the first one. *Do you also
have a Viking helmet with horns and braids?

Here's my debit card from Catmerica National Bank. *Only ring my
costume up on it. *The Sheriff will have to pay for his own!

Miss Tina Marie

zip-zap syne heer.

leaves paw print on signature line

an yur helmit wiff braidz an horn:
* Da bery bestest I kin du (wiff hewlp frum Google) iz:http://www.costumediscounters.com/cd.../1/product.web

daddel ne anuder *$9.97, but yu mite hav tu wayt 3 moor daze, kuz itz
outta stok.
Out of Stock

Oh no! What am I going to wear to Tabitha's and Mosey's party?

Miss Tina Marie