Old February 13th 11, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Da Crooze beginz!

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 16:18:27 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

The porter pops owtta nothinness and the all pile out and begin unloadin da
porter waitin to see what dey shuld du nezt

A group of uniformed sailors greet each new
arrival, and take them into the tenders; then head
out to the MV Purrbearer.

As they ascent the staires , they see a group of
ship's stewards at the top, clipboard in hand,
greeting each cat:

"Gud afternoon, maam, sir. Welcom to the MV
Purrbearer. Let me show you to your stateroom, and
when you are ready, there is a cold seafood buffet
set up in the small dining room -shrimpees,
oysterz an mussels, langostinos an a selekshun ob
nip an non-nip drinks. Pleeze help yourselves
while waiting for everycat to arrive!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs