Old February 13th 11, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Da Crooze beginz!

Booker guidz Snowflake an Chappy out ov da porter an startz hawlin
soupcase after soupcase of stuf.

He yellz at Snowflake to help, cuz she waz da one insistin on takin da
kichen sink.But Snowflake haz successssfully manaaged to sneek away az
uzual. So Chappy reluktanly helpz unlod da porter.

Booker: Ize reqwested a small suite fur all free of us, I hopez dey haf
it valabile. Weze needz it fur all deze soupkases.

After da porter iz cleered, Snowflake saunterz up an fankz da boyz fur
takin kare of her soupcasez.

Dey ar all lukin forward to da shrimpiez, since meowmie nefer haz dem.

On 2/12/2011 4:49 PM, Mme. Anaïs Lachatte wrote:
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 16:18:27 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

The porter pops owtta nothinness and the all pile out and begin unloadin da
porter waitin to see what dey shuld du nezt

A group of uniformed sailors greet each new
arrival, and take them into the tenders; then head
out to the MV Purrbearer.

As they ascent the staires , they see a group of
ship's stewards at the top, clipboard in hand,
greeting each cat:

"Gud afternoon, maam, sir. Welcom to the MV
Purrbearer. Let me show you to your stateroom, and
when you are ready, there is a cold seafood buffet
set up in the small dining room -shrimpees,
oysterz an mussels, langostinos an a selekshun ob
nip an non-nip drinks. Pleeze help yourselves
while waiting for everycat to arrive!