Old April 8th 12, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Catastrophy.

Dat iz VURY troo, Trudi. yeUP. Mosey, hoo noes diz fur shure.

kittez iz awayz bein bwamed fur bad thingz arownd here, when willa hoominz
figure owt itz da bad thingz twinta getsa kittez yelled at, Trudi

Ise in disgwace.
Dat waptop committed sewiside...I did NOT nock it offa tabel.
Just beclaws me wus inna vicin....visun...well, just beclaws I wus
dare I meens, dat dussnt meen it wus myneself. Effun doe thu wittle
bit of velcwo wus stikkin owt of da side offa waptop n me nibbelled
it...a wittle..just a wittle...den dat waptop wented fwiyin offa edge
of dat tabel. Yus me wus dare, yus me seed the waptop dig a hole inna
hardwood fwore n fwiten Harry owta a yeers growef, but, IT WUSSN'T
ME!!
Cleo Gordon, innacent.

We all got the fright of our lives. Harry nearly went into orbit and
it certainly interrupted Gavin's snooze on the sofa. Now a certain
little lady is lying on the old laptop case looking so innocent....awh
well, it was the old laptop...(0;