Old October 29th 15, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default Sad Jellicle Ball annownzmint

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Kitteez, kud I pleez hab yurown attenshun? Wuntz in a grate wile, we iz
privileged to know dat a kittee iz abowt to go to da Rainbow Bridge, and to
be be abul to say gudbye to dat kittee befur dey goez. I iz sad to annowntz
dat we haz dat oppurrtoonitee today. A kittee named Hunnybun iz startin
herown jerney to da Brij today, after a fight wif cancermonsterz. Let us
purr her to da Brij, and purr dat herown hoominz won't be too sad fur too
long.

Daisy-chan, pleez add Hunnybun, House of Batson, to da list fur da final
kallin. Fangu.

Rebecca

O mai toes.
Goodbye Honeybun.
Yew wur very loved and will be very missed,
Darn cancermonsterz.
You will see your other clowdermates at Rainbow Bridge.
Mosey-sad and weeping into his hankie.