Old September 11th 17, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Internal note

Community Kitties wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Sammy: Everybody, we'z laid out a banquet to celebrate deze
communities getting in touch again. Up in da ballroom we'z set up a
bunch of tables and benches and cushions, an FluffyKitz has set out a
buffet of roast beast, grilled ear of sooven, grilled salmonfishies,
duckbird, chicken, and a whole bunch of other goodies. Anyone who is
innerested, come on along! You'z all invited - Antarctic kitties,
Second World kitties, First World community kitties, goggies,
penguins, and whoever or whatever else wants to join usses.

Just for planning purposes, I assume this ballroom is internal to the
blocked spot so not the one outside it that you can see the moon from?
Or do they have a second one where you can do that? Being able to see
the moon rise and set is not critical. Some places, it was 'felt' but
not seen and worked fine.