Old September 12th 17, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Internal note

On 2017-09-11 23:56:59 +0000, cshenk said:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

We duz need sumplace whare we kan see da sky, so dat we kan see da
rainbow brij.

Rebecca

Yup, but there was one where a balcony was used? Anyways, we have one
with an open top. I'll revise to a clear ice top they can see though
so they aren't all freezing (grin). WE can stage at the other spot (if
diferent) and then move to the open one just like we've moved into/out
of caves and such.

Carol

Or several very inventive kitties could collaborate on a way to rig
multiple teleporters to teleport the ice from the top of the enclosed
room, giving it exposure to the sky, then 'port the ice cap back when
the event is over.