Old May 31st 15, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Meowmie gotted a tank!

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Ooh, kittee TV, wif snakz! Maybe we kan meow abowt supplyin
Fluffykitz wif fresh fisheez.

Rebecca

Iz kinda slow goings. Meowmie maded a rule dat all 2foots walking into
da kitchen haz ta fill a jug of water anna put it in da tank. It's 1/3
full now cause everytime da doggies wanna go pee the 2foots have to go
into the kitchen to let them out then back into the kitchen to let them
in.

Meowmie is smart! I whispered to Cash ana Iowna to drink lots of water
so I kin have my fishie tank fill faster. Deys agreeable cause
everytime they comes back in, dey gets a treat.

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!