Old September 4th 03, 03:39 AM
Tanada

Spook wrote:

Spook's mom here. This is very interesting. RPC used to be one group. After
meowchat started, many readers of the n.g. didn't like it, so the MC
participants added "MEOW" to each Subject. But that wasn't enough, and after a
very long "war," the newsgroup was split so the cats would have their own group,
this one, to talk in.... and the hoomins would have theirs. It's very odd to me
that the cats now have a thread in rpca. Very strange.

Kami, remembering a bitter history

Cap'n Pine Cone here.

If I were posting in anything other than RPCA, I wouldn't have been able
to get away with telling our pirate adventures. I'm not comfortable
using kitten English, as I was taught my the Fat Wench's other cats to
speak hoomin english. None of them were ever talked to in kitten
english and didn't know what it was until a couple of years ago.

The Fat Wench has been posting in RPCA for over five years now, and
feels comfortable enough in there to know that they are lenient enough
to tolerate my adventures, especially since I write them in hoomin
English. While she was never a part of the cat group wars, she can
understand how viscous they were, having read the other cat groups
before deleting them and finding the tone of voice in some of them to be
extreme, to be polite.

I've been posting my adventures in both RPCA and RPCC, lately, but have
posted messages in only RPCA before without being jumped on. Maybe the
hoomins are coming around and just know what a superior species we cats
are and are learning to give us our just attention.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.