Old August 26th 04, 08:11 PM
Orchid

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:08:02 GMT, koyaanisqatsi
wrote:

I will be moving to the country in Western New York. I have no choice. I fear that my Jaws
will be taken by a coyote. I can try to keep him inside, but he like to be out at night.

And young children like to eat nothing but ice cream --
sometimes you have to make another creature do something it doesn't
want to in order for that creature to be healthy.

Maybe
the completely new environment will make him prefer to stay indoors. And my mother's cat
is living up there outside full time right now. Since my mother died, no one has been able to
get close to him. I'll do what I can to protect the cats, but they will have to be clever enough
to avoid coyotes. There are a few there now, but they have no natural predator that I know
of in the east.

You mean other than bobcats, foxes, Great Horned Owls and
black bears?

Orchid
See Orchid's Kitties! -- http://nik.ascendancy.net/bengalpage
Want a Purebred Cat? Read This! -- http://nik.ascendancy.net/orchid